Vs > Ust-Kamcatsk
Keene, Nh vs Ust-Kamcatsk Climate & Distance Between
Keene, Nh vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Keene, Nh vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Keene, Nh vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Keene, Nh vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Trelew, Argentina
Makoua vs Lewisburg, Tn
Hondo Valle vs Cape Palinuro, Campania
Las Lomitas vs Burkes Garden, Va
Hobart (airport) vs Quanah, Tx
- The distance between Keene, Nh, Usa and Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia is approximately 7,851 km or 4,879 mi.
- To reach Keene, Nh in this distance one would set out from Ust-Kamcatsk bearing 39.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Keene, Nh bearing 151.3° or SSE .
- Keene, Nh has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Ust-Kamcatsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Keene, Nh is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Ust-Kamcatsk is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.8 °C (15.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.4 °C (6.1°F) more in Keene, Nh. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 278 mm (10.9 in) more which is equivalent to 278 l/m² (6.82 US gal/ft²) or 2,780,000 l/ha (297,200 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.2° higher in Keene, Nh than in Ust-Kamcatsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Keene, Nh relative to Ust-Kamcatsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Kamcatsk vs Keene, Nh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Keene, Nh vs Kyoto, Japan
Keene, Nh vs Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa
Keene, Nh vs Pichilingue, Ecuador
Keene, Nh vs Douala, Cameroon
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Woodstock, Va, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Jamestown, Saint Helena
Malakal vs Luperon
Chipinge vs Tanta
Bondoukou vs Jerusalem
Anchorage, Alaska vs Arbaat
Keene, Nh vs Ust-Kamcatsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Keene, Nh
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Kamcatsk