Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Keene, Nh vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Keene, Nh vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Keene, Nh vs Lewiston, Me, Usa
Keene, Nh vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Keene, Nh vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Klodzko, Poland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ahmedabad, India
New Delhi vs Abbotsford, Bc
Comox, Bc vs Los Angeles, California
Goycay vs Las Gaviotas
Canar vs Zolotonosa
- The distance between Keene, Nh, Usa and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,590 km or 4,095 mi.
- To reach Keene, Nh in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 356.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Keene, Nh bearing 180.9° or S .
- Keene, Nh has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Keene, Nh is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.6 °C (42.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.3 °C (5.9°F) less in Keene, Nh. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 754.4 mm (29.7 in) more which is equivalent to 754.4 l/m² (18.51 US gal/ft²) or 7,544,000 l/ha (806,504 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.6° higher in Keene, Nh than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Keene, Nh relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Keene, Nh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Keene, Nh vs Alpine, Texas, Usa
Keene, Nh vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Keene, Nh vs Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Keene, Nh vs Clones, Ireland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Beja, Portugal
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Klepinino, Ukraine
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Muroran, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Fukui, Japan
Gloversville, Ny vs Zitomir
Harrisburg, Il vs Columbus, Ks
Iwamizawa vs Lake City, Fl
Puente Del Inca vs Big Trout Lake, On
Keene, Nh vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Keene, Nh
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo